COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
The Ponds at Battle Creek
The Ponds at Battle Creek has closed as of September 12, 2021.
The County Manager’s 2020-2021 budget realigned the golf course portfolio, which included closing the Ponds at Battle Creek. On March 2, 2021, the board voted to set September 12, 2021 as the final day for the course to be open. This date ensured a final season of access for the community while public engagement took place to determine the future of the site.
- The Ponds at Battle Creek season pass holders will be able to continue using their passes at Goodrich Golf Course through the end of the 2021 golf season.
- Gift certificates, rain checks and range cards expired September 12, 2021 and are non-refundable.
- Learn more about next steps and view FAQs for the South Maplewood – Century Avenue Redevelopment Properties project as Ramsey County works with the city of Maplewood to plan future development of this site.
- Read information about the realignment.
The Ponds at Battle Creek is a scenic regulation length 9-hole, par 35 course. Designed by award-winning course designer Garrett Gill, the course has earned recognition as the Best 9-hole or Executive Course by Tee Times Magazine for three consecutive years (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Parkland prairie-style layout featuring 9 ponds, flatlands and dramatic hillside vistas.
- 50-station lighted practice/driving range.
- Large putting green.