Form Drop-off Sites
Secure drop-off sites for documents related to all service types are available at two locations in suburban Ramsey County and four locations in the city of Saint Paul.
Saint Paul locations
- Government Center East (Closing Sept. 29)
- Ramsey County Service Center – Downtown
- 7:30 a.m. – Items are stamped with the previous business day.
- 3:30 p.m. – Items are stamped with the current business day.
- Ramsey County Plato Building
- Saint Paul City Hall – Ramsey County Courthouse (near 4th Street entrance).
The following items should NOT be placed in the document boxes:
- cash payments.
- child support payments.
- library materials, absentee ballots.
- gun permit applications.
- old records for shredding.
- City of Saint Paul documents.
- court documents.