Ramsey Connected - Computer & Internet Resources
About Ramsey Connected
Built on the belief that digital access is a basic need, Ramsey Connected is an initiative designed to ensure all Ramsey County residents have access to low-cost internet and computers and the skills to use them.
The resources listed below are for informational purposes only and are not endorsed by the county.
Digital equity resource map
An interactive map is available to help you find digital equity resources near you.
Low-cost internet and computers
To find a local internet provider, you can use the Companies Near Me search tool. The results may vary. See below for additional low-cost options for internet and computers.
Improve your computer and job skills
- North Star Digital Literacy
- Ramsey County Library Tech Support – Computers and Technology Help.
- Saint Paul Public Libraries – Computers and Technology Services.
- workPLACE | Saint Paul Public Library
- Project for Pride in Living computer learning handouts
- Saint Paul Literacy Consortium digital literacy classes
- Grow with Google – With Google Career Certificates, any U.S. business can train their employees at no cost, Google is offering access to up to 500 scholarships per company.
- Neighborhood House – Adult Education and Digital Literacy Skill.
Affordable Connectivity Program
Comcast Internet Essentials
PCs for People
Telephone Equipment Distribution (TED) Program
Ramsey Connected background information
Ramsey County believes internet access is a basic need and low-cost internet should be available to all residents. While Ramsey County is not an internet service provider, we serve as a promoter, connector and partner through our Ramsey Connected program. In these roles, we share information from other government, for-profit and nonprofit organizations to Ramsey County residents and community organizations. We also make connections between residents, community organizations, federal and state government and for-profit technology organizations, and serve as a partner to share our knowledge of community needs, bring impacted communities to the table, and share and develop ideas and strategies.