Strategic Priorities for a Vibrant Community
The Ramsey County 2022 Strategic Plan outlines a set of strategic priorities aligned with the county’s vision for a vibrant community where all are valued and thrive. The strategic priorities are indicative of an 18-month outlook and include work built upon previous years’ priorities, all of which combined, further the county’s four goals to strengthen wellbeing, cultivate prosperity, enhance opportunity and model accountability.
Past Strategic Plans
The 2020 Strategic Plan (PDF), while published midyear, outlines a set of strategic priorities aligned with the county’s vision for a vibrant community where all are valued and thrive.
- Resilience: Building Capacity to Respond, Adapt and Thrive Under Changing Conditions
- Residents First: Effective, Efficient and Accessible Operations
- Advancing Racial and Health Equity and Shared Community Power
- Aligning Justice System Outcomes with Community Values
- Advancing a Holistic Approach to Strengthen Families
- Economic Competitiveness and Inclusion
- Stability Starts with a Place to Call Home
- Talent Attraction, Retention and Promotion