COVID-19 updates: Free vaccine clinics
Water Resources - Ramsey County 2040
- Increase surface water management efforts with a greater emphasis on strategic planning.
- Continue collaboration and partner with local agencies.
- Update the Ramsey County Groundwater Protection Plan.
- Annually inspect 20% of storm sewer system outfalls not connected to city storm sewer systems and other related structures, such as ponds, infiltration basins and outlets.
- Track the storm sewer system through an enterprise asset management system to improve budget estimates, aid in preventative maintenance and reporting to residents.
- Continue to monitor septic systems in suburban Ramsey County.
- Incorporating a performance-based approach to reducing chloride use.